Terms and Conditions
- This website is operated by Agrimart. Agrimart contact details are provided below. In using this website
you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and
conditions you should not access the website further. Agrimart reserves the right to make changes to
these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
- Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices,
and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by agrimart.in
The term agrimart.in/or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The
term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either expresses or implied. Neither
Agrimart nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like
warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No
agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the website on behalf of
Agrimart. We reserve the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the
Exclusion of Liability
- 1. Material incorporated in this website, including all trademarks and logos, belongs to Agrimart or
- 2. The material provided on this website is provided 'as is' and on an 'as available basis'
- 3. Any link that may be provided to any third party website is provided for your convenience.
Agrimart does not endorse the contents of any third party website to which a link is provided,
and is not responsible for such websites. You use any link provided from this website entirely at
your own risk.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
- 2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which
we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
2. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is
not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
3. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
1. Except for material in the public domain under India copyright law, all material contained on the
website is protected by India and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided
in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform,
reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any
material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
2. None of the material contained on https://www.agrimart.in/ may be reverse-
engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into
any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic,
mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the
prior written consent of https://www.agrimart.in/. Violation of this provision may
result in severe civil and criminal penalties.